TLM 2.38% 20.5¢ talisman mining limited

"drilling"., page-17

1. 2,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    Hi Khaliqs,
    I hear what you are saying about the MC difference with both companies,and no doubt ALY is better off in that department,but at the end of the day I'm holding shares in the one that I personally believe has the better chance of discovering a new VMS deposit similar to the deposits found by SFR.
    The reasons I think TLM has a better chance is because,
    1:The obvious closer proximity.
    2:In particular the Homer Prospect lies within the mineralised corridor that has been interpreted by SFR.
    3:Within that interpreted corridor between SFRs Degrussa/Conductor 1 and TLMs Homer Prospect there has been a number of historic copper occurrences either through gossans or high grade drill intersections from shallow drilling.
    4:The Homer prospect in particular has been defined by a large geochemical copper anomaly with results pending from a MLEM survey.
    5:Back to the proximity reason,as I understand it,(please anyone with a geological background correct me if I'm wrong),that a VMS deposit is surrounded by an alteration zone,and it's within this alteration zone that other deposits can be found.This is what TLM stressed in their last announcement,quote(obtain critical geological information in fresh rock to confirm the presence of a stratigraphic rock succession that is likely to host VMS deposits,and provide information that could provide a vector into a mineralised system away from the actual drilling,for example the presence of alteration.)
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $38.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $8.575K 40.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60209 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.