STX 2.56% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

Bayso,top job on getting in touch with Hartleys.No offence...

1. 4,234 Posts.
    Bayso,
    top job on getting in touch with Hartleys.

No offence intended on the other thread, however, I still hold to my comments before and you have no substantiation for them (despite your good post on the other thread, nothing addresses my question).

Your swipe at me as Its just ashame that some people think they are experts on every stock,Now if they are i would love to listen to there knowleage on oil and gas fraccing as this is not my field.

I have never claimed expert status on any stock on any thread. Just a poor punter like you mate.

Conversely, its a shame some people cant back up comments like 'its full of gas'.

The low gas contents (too much stress) do not paint a good picture if there is extremely low permeability. If for some reason there is a decent effective stress (-ve) and associated production in the seams then we can expect a very good chance of a commercial success. Strike has a lot going for it over other CSG producers/explorers such as seam thickness and infrastructure - with the exception of coal depth and quality.

Cheers,

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $573.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 18.8¢ $17.45M 88.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2326858 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 623740 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.