BGL 0.74% $1.36 bellevue gold limited

drilling, page-38

1. 7,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    it obviously is a spec stock and i do believe that we are all aware of it and therefore the risks associated with investing in the company. as for the comments regarding contacting the company - well do you really believe that a forthright answer will be provided?. Regarding the repeating of the "same thing" thats what I have been constantly reading on this thread in any event - how great the company is, the indo deal, uncorroborated reasons from posters as to why the management has had issues in providing information on time, the quality of the coal etc etc etc. BUT at no time is there any conclusive evidence provided by posters - so how about it. And that is all that is occurring with all comments here - whether by myself, Victorious or any other poster - wondering what is actually happening and questioning other posters comments (which is waht you are doing). IMO they are not whinges but requests for comments/clarification. Don't believe that anyone feels insecure here or they would leave like Leapzip did. Again you defend ME which is fine but on what basis?. we all want the same thing but if anyone questions unsubstantiated comments regarding coal quality, timeliness etc etc they get attacked. Go figure. By the way we are discussing the issue sthat bother us most and I would suspect bother investors in the main.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
0.010(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.733B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.36 $1.37 $1.33 $9.286M 6.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 69011 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.