TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

drilling

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Been on holidays and missed a bit of the drama on Tas.

The directors look like they shafted those who took up the capital raising. I didn`t buy more once the shares took off.I bought a small speculative position on the cheap and have kept my original holdings and am still way ahead. May take some profit on the next run though and let the rest run free.

Mick says drilling will be delayed...2 recent announcements contradict him!!! The directors aren`t going to release any info to Mick b4 any announcement. Look at the announcements not the rumours.

Tas looks good through Eden alone IMHO.

And there is still a fair chance of a big find at Marathon...but I still think Titan will make it for them.

The director`s were smart enough to cash up the company for 2005. There is plenty of cash now for 2005 drilling....for lot`s of holes....any one of which could hit a jackpot.

This is not a stock for a big investment but rather for a small speculative play.

Be back once drilling well underway. Will be interesting to note were the next holes at Marathon and Titan will be drilled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.850M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1340599 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4818100 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.