BAS 9.88% 8.9¢ bass oil limited

re: wanna make easy money Evening all!In my opinion, the most...

1. 79 Posts.
    re: wanna make easy money Evening all!
    In my opinion, the most powerful short-term influences on the market are the consequences derived from hope, fear, greed, impatience, and to a lesser degree, pride & ego.
    This applies none more-so than to the oiler.

What Longdong is basing his strategy on is the knowledge of the greater weighted probability (because of the Nanagai history with this structure & recent accuracy of interpretation of time & depth analysis with the 3D seismic), an announcement stating 'encouraging oil shows, preparing to run DST1', is more likely to occur than not thus creating market frenzie relating to hope & greed, (guarantee of human conditional response). This allows him to sell into that strength for the free carried gamble (gross oil column length, flow rates, commerciality).

Tis a prudent strategy, one that I have adopted myself & no doubt have many others.
    Because of that growing weight, the market dynamics then evolve & change to deliver a more compressed overshot sell-down due to the fear factor in the eventuality of a duster ... which then leads to the other alternative strategy of standing back, identifying the price you believe represents fair value, (extremely difficult to arrive at NTA plus enterprise value total), draw that line in the sand
    & absorb ... You have to be right with this one, otherwise you miss out, or you get hurt just as bad!

Warm regards & good luck to all ...

: )

I hold BAS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.008(9.88%)
Mkt cap ! $25.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.9¢ 8.1¢ $50.23K 593.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 148000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 44272 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.