SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Sorry forrestfield not sure sooner the better obviously...BCL...

1. 316 Posts.
    Sorry forrestfield not sure sooner the better obviously...BCL have a target to trigger production I'm still waiting for the figure if they hit that they will begin the mining application process and with their current situation the political pressure will be on for a very quick approval...at least we are in the driver's seat unlike over the past couple of years...a lot of investors blamed BCL for the delays over the last couple of years trying to pick up the discovery areas by sending us broke this is NOT correct lets just say the political pressure to keep the locals employed now outweighs the pressure applied from our competitionnot BCL...it has been a long and frustrating ride but the true value of BML will seen in the not to distant future...my two cents worth...hit production target with the Nickel and BCL will buy us out keep the other 2 discovery areas in the JV and drill as per the JV and with the cash this allows BML to commence exploration on other priority targets...hit anything there and BCL also have first right of refusal for any additional JV agreements win-win ;)...GL all...hey forrestfield as in the suburb in
    Western Australia ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 224667794 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 15535636 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.