RTR 5.88% 3.6¢ rumble resources limited

Drilling, page-14

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    Most holders would agree with the Rumble plan which is more or less analogy based on the Nova
    Bollinger eye feature which was considered a risk at the end of their drill program but paid off big time with many traders becoming very rich through the luck of the strikes. Nothing in this game is guaranteed and theories aren't perfect but you have to be in it to win it coupled with a risk for reward attitude to justify your position. The other company was hovering around 6c area when drilling started also and only the fervent believers held on; in spite of some negative comments. The rest is history. It would be nice if history repeated itself here for Rumble in some form.

Anyway the thing that interests me with RTR is the charting aspect. A short term chart shows a lot of noise and a SP down trend. If you go to basics and just put in a 50 Day Moving Average (50 DMA) and look at it over 5yrs, 1 yr and even 6 months you find that is still in an up-trend. Then if you look at the share price or 1 day Moving Average you will see that has gone the opposite way in a down-trend very quickly and has passed through the 50DMA which is still in an Up trend. Why has this happened?
    Well, I guess a lot of noise, fear of a miss, a big financial institution buying and then selling, manipulation, and a couple of misses by two other nickel Nickel companies aided the pre drilling drop. Yet for the 50DMA up-trend some form of constant accumulation has continued to occur.
    This charting occurrence I think is called the rubber band theory and works this way. When the 50 DMA is in an up-trend and the SP (1DMA) is pushed right down through it, a strong buying signal may be or is occurring when momentum changes and it springs right back up again, .

Anyway do your own research and good luck to all holders.
    CH

The drill programme and following assay results are expected to take 2-3 weeks to complete. Rumble will inform the market once it has been com

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $27.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $3.936K 110.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 38194 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 48650 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.