TYX 16.7% 0.5¢ tyranna resources limited

Anyone who was going to dump should have done it when the CR was...

1. 486 Posts.
    Anyone who was going to dump should have done it when the CR was announced. It's played out like they always do. - That is you get no new buyers on market above the CR price, because people can buy in at a lower level. People above tend to sell, which can provide funds to purchase in the CR (1:7 ratio restricts slightly).

Price then drops, and then continues below the CR price, everyone backs away, especially with no news. Was good to see that the underwriting clause was removed when this happened.

CR is still useful for acquiring large parcels (insto, sophisticated investors), but retail investors tend to back off. Best thing over the long run is that the company gets funded and things continue...

I'm glad it's a larger cap raising than recent times because regular smaller raisings always cause these type of issues, essential perpetually capping the SP.

I think the lack of news, and OGX< price hasn't been great.

As a retail investor, factoring in brokerage etc and depending on how you value the options deal its possibly at a break even point - ie purchasing on market vs CR. If you are just trading market seems the way to go. If you have a more long-term perspective on the company, then putting money into the CR to assist with company funds would be the option. Each individual should assess what they want to do from their own perspectives, and I suspect for many it will eventuate as no action, and wait and see...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $14.47K 2.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 11025919 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2280931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.