GPN greater pacific gold limited

drilling, page-39

1. 1,580 Posts.
    mnb, your faith in this company is strong, despite the extended delays over the past 12 months. I have been equally frustrated, but believe that all we hope for is happening, plus a little more......

All believers have secured their holdings already, and are now spreading the word re: drilling announcement & future, causing their friends to buy in, at this still cheap price. This process will continue leading up to the drilling results (1-2 months away). After that a new price benchmark should be set.

It is a little surprising to still see sellers below 2 cents now that drilling date confirmed. Enough anomalies at Peak Hill to almost guarantee a few very good samples.

I don't see the SP drop below 2 cents once it gets there - only a matter of days. 2.5 as a new base then. Following that, Vanadium developments, creating a whole new atmosphere for GPN, holding 70% of YRR.

I can't see YRR listing at 20 cents, given the size of the deposit, and the incresed demand for Vanadium. 40-50 cents based on a few other and similar recently floated Co.'s.

The current SP should be seen as OK, eventhough it was higher before the announcement. This situation is normal, for hype leading up to an expected announcement, causing supply/demand changes. Chart-wise, SP growth will now be organic, based on current information and expected nearing developments. Investors know it's some weeks off anyway, so they will take their time in buying.

Organic SP growth is healthier, and sustainable. GPN has a terrible fluctuation SP history, peaking and falling just on rumours. The news is out now, and growth momentum will be sustained a lot better now.

Definitely a buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.