SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

drilling, page-63

1. 14 Posts.
    Hi DPH,

I dont mean to be arrogant. It is just the way i post. I also dont know anything that you all dont know.
    I am just not a believer in SDL unless you are trading it for small gains. I have been following it for a couple of years as a few friends of mine were purchsing it between 50 and 80 cents. It is also a very well know stock which is the only reason that i try and trade once in a while.
    It does not look very good at all IMHO. SDLs share price is just off their 2009 low. Most others juniors are close to their 2009 highs and my biggest positon, BRM hit its high today. Surely, if anything was going to happen at SDL, do you think that it would be stuck at 7 cents. How long does it take to build 450km of train line? How long does it take to build a new Port in Africa. How long do you think it will take them to get finance? It could be years until funders are ready to take a risk like this.
    People keep saying that SDL will be producing in 2012/2013. When do you think they have to start something, anything, to produce by this date. Are we going to be saying the same thing this time, next year. I believe the answer is Yes. Honestly, I would eat my hat if they produced anything before 2015. So, your money could be better off somewhere else IMHO.
    I wish SDL the best because if they do move, it will also move other juniors but the others are moving and SDL is still holding the bag.

p.s. I am just very happy as it has been a great couple of weeks for BRM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.