BPT 0.32% $1.54 beach energy limited

"(At present they have about five or six wells being drilled...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "(At present they have about five or six wells being drilled simultaneously. No need to report every well result as it occurs although as has been stated previously in this forum their reports could be spiced up a little.)"

Colquhoun,

The regulations of the ASX, states that an announcement has to be made to the market, as soon as it become known to the Management, of anything that may cause to influence the share price.

And, COE is doing that, and it is posted in Bold and
    Highlighted in the daily ASX Announcements, for everyone to see.

BPT is simply not doing that. And they should be kicked in the pants for not doing it. But if it is a good result, it is immediately posted after/together with the COE announcement, lol.

It is a blatant witholding of information. And posting it in a weekly report that could be a week away. It is simply not good enough, and could cost money to the unsuspecting shareholders.

The reason I know this and keep on bringing it up, is because I follow also COE and when I read their announcements, I find out the full story. If I didn't, I would be none the wiser.

And, as for them drilling five or six wells at the time, what has been the success rate of late, and what burn rate of cash has it taken so far????????????

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.54
Change
-0.005(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $3.513B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.56 $1.57 $1.54 $6.973M 4.508M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23310 $1.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 6252 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.