TOE 0.00% 35.0¢ toro energy limited

yep. you're right, and you've more often than not been right...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    yep. you're right, and you've more often than not been right about all things TOE so far Bruham. As much as the delusional holders give you crap, I value your comments. You said ages ago TOE would be worth 2c, here we are. You've also made some other predictions about the need for a consolidation as well which I think will unfold eventually.
    Honestly, I am not sure they'll ever get the mine up and running either. And I'm starting to feel like renewables will make a come back and put a lid on uranium before it gets up, in Australia at least. I thought it'd be the other way round when I bought my shares in TOE, and thank goodness I only bought a piddly amount too. Money wasted but I've learn a small lesson if anything positive is to say.
    I was hoping the OzMinerals would drill into something interesting with the JV arrangements.. but oh my goodness, TOE dragged the chain getting that ball moving and we've had no update since the drilling was reported as done, no word on assays or anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 33.5¢ $43.81K 127.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26880 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 18529 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.