Yes it really amuses me when people like musk seem to attract...

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Yes it really amuses me when people like musk seem to attract all the numpties under the sun.
    He certainly understands human nature well.
    I read an article recently, or maybe it was a video re the tesla self drive vs the toyota self drive. The gist of it was that although the tesla had all the useless gimmicks the toyota was a superior product and, it doesn't appear to have killed anyone yet..
    The drones on here dont seem to point that out do they. I have yet to read of one death from a toyota auto pilot.
    If you look at the bottom line and history, the us have always been behind when it comes to building latest tech automobiles.
    You know when a company like toyota has a design issue...... they advertise it world wide recall the cars and fix it. You know when the us in general has an issue....... someone writes a book called unsafe at any speed...... or there are court cases for years before something is done about admitting they have built an unsafe car.
    You know when a tesla has an issue....... Oh thats right you dont....... he denies it or tries to cover it up. eg when 1 of his rocket lands safely the whole world knows about it for a week on mainstream. How many know how many rockets blew up? And before the numpties point out the fact that rockets dont have passengers. I dont care. It is his lying under handed attitude toward the public that will never get my support. the us in general must cringe at times.
    As I have said here many times if he only sold cars he would have been bankrupt years ago. Others all around the world have earnd their stripes. They are the ones who get my support.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.