ANR 5.88% 4.8¢ anatara lifesciences ltd

Driving blind, page-8

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I received a call from a mate who had been in contact with anatara and reported the following.

1 how impressed he was with the speed of response from the chairperson.
    2 how impressed he was with MacLeman who responded directly and while still caught by disclosure rules was open forthright and clear.
    3 the specific question he was concerned about was the delay in approval for detach in Australia. It’s been 2 years and begs the question as to issues with the application. The response was that there are no issues just delays due to staffing issues because of barnacle beetroot Barnaby. Anr is hopeful that the approval will be granted very soon.

He would encourage others who are concerned about the progress anr is making to make direct contact.

I think the detach vet approval is big news as it will help Z to get the product going not just here but also in other countries.

Hears to the spring thaw in Armidale and a little heat getting the public service servicing.

44c looks like a bargain
    Detach and Z happening
    Cash in the bank
    A chairperson with fire in the belly who understands human complementary medicine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.