SIM scimitar resources limited

keep the faith sulu!You were smart enough to find SIM amongst...

1. 875 Posts.
    keep the faith sulu!
    You were smart enough to find SIM amongst all the clutter. Are you able to hold on for your reward?

SIM 20m market cap. 2.7m cash at December 06 exploring for uranium, gold and nickel in WA, NT, SA. Lake Frome Uranium Project, the Yanrey Uranium Project and the Bardoc Tectonic Zone (nickel and gold)

also involved in Ashburton and Pilbara regions and Gascoyne Province of Western Australia, in the Yerrington District of Nevada (USA) and at Blue Rose in South Australia

from announcement 12 / 12 / 06 ...........
    The Company is currently completing drilling programs on the Eclipse Project in the Northern territory for near surface calcrete uranium mineralisation and also for sedimentary roll front uranium mineralisation at Glencoe in South Australia. The results of these programs will be released as soon as they are available.
    (Got to be happening soon!)

from RCR Uranium Sector Review
    Exploration and Development Companies
    December Quarter 2006

SIM has active early-to-mid stage uranium exploration programs at a number of projects, and has met with early success at Yanrey (WA), adjacent to Manyingee (PDN).

Drilling is underway at Eclipse (3,000m) and Lake Frome (2,500m).

Exploration expenditure for 2006/07 is expected to be around $2.0m, supported by a recent A$2.5m capital raising at 50c/share.

With a current capitalisation (undiluted) of A$21m, and an active exploration program with encouraging early
    results, SIM’s share price appears to have good potential for upside appreciation.

also http://www.aspectfinancial.com.au/asxdata/20070131/pdf/00689165.pdf

GIR is just another that holds soooooo much promise but tends to roll up and roll down just like SIM. They can be hard to hold!
    I am a beliver as well in SIM and I just have to accept that the whole issue around metals / minerals/ resources stocks since December has been inconsistent and strongly influenced by a bearish mood.
    Too many people are suggesting we are in bull mode for longer (years!) so I reckon quality eventually rises to the surface. Time might be lost short term but the gain will come hard & fast when it does. Drill results should be announced soon.
    Everyone has to decide what the balance of time & reward is for their trading or investment.
    I've seen some people around here make spectacular gains in 2 - 3 days and looked at their success with some envy - then I hear how they got belted so badly in a downturn period. Somehow. it's all relative.

I have SIM as a speccie and I'm hoping like you that the quality shines thru'.

Good luck to us - we have the goods - we just need many others to see that.

cheers,
    R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.