FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

ok, first - thank you all in here for helping me to decide how...

1. 147 Posts.
    ok, first - thank you all in here for helping me to decide how to vote!

my initial gut feeling was - NO - but i was "convinced" it'll be the best (only) alternative to vote yes having 60M outstanding bills - with a tendency to rise...

But now i realized that my concerns are not alone.

"The worst Case"

As PT wrote the worst case would be that SD is planning a TO and will have to pay a premium to us SH's.

I.m.O. the worst case is that SD will force multiple acquisitions to gain as much tenements as possible until all the money is gone leaving few resources for production and exploration. This could be done within two years. @PT: What do you think the SP will do then?
    Why do you think this is impossible?
    SD would gain lots of ground while keeping the well payed employees happy. i.m.o. even a Dean Goodwin will be satisfied being responsible to plan exploration for heaps of good ground.
    After the two years we could be a company sitting on huge tenements, but with little or no announcements except acquisitions. No elephants, no mammoths...

Ths is the worst case i.m.O. And we have nothing to gain in this case. After suffering another two years at an even lower SP SD presents another offer at a "premium" to us shareholders ...

yes - i changed my mind - i will vote NO - with the respect to the new claim Focus placed on it's website:

Driving Sustainable Profitable Production

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 148847 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.