DRK 0.00% 1.2¢ drake resources limited

Happycats, I understand what your saying about the graphs but...

1. 120 Posts.
    Happycats,
    I understand what your saying about the graphs but pyrrhotite is a sulphide, so for increasing sulphide content ie increasing pyrrhotite content (pyrrhotite can still be the dominant sulphide with the same percantage of overall sulphide content)then Ni content has increased for that particular orebody from which the results have been drawn. These results are not from any geology which as you say could throw up all sorts of possibilities. You would have to get more results from other mineralised orebodies to see how this correlation trends but it does throw up an interesting relationship for Ni orebodies with high percantages of pyrrhotite. So Granmuren we already know is mineralised and I would hazard to guess has a high or dominant percentage of pyrrhotite because I doubt very much the disseminated intervals of 10 to 30% sulphides having metal contents of 5% Ni and 5% Cu, probably more like 1 to 3% total Ni/Cu metal content if you go off a 70% pyrrhotite content. One piece of info I got about one mineralised orebody had about 50 to 70% pyrrhotite, 10 to 40% chalcopyrite and 5 to 10% pentlandite. So any wander the management are getting extremely excited about TS006, because although the next results may not get Nova type grades, they know that there are stronger magnetics nearby which means increased pyrrhotite sulphides, and higher levels of pyrrhotite = higher Ni/Cu content.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.