PRX 20.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

drm-abu

1. 2,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Hi Guys

For some comparison I refer you to the following presentation.(I don't hold shares)
    DORAY MINERALS LTD (DRM) High grade low cost WA/SA miner. From drill to mine 3years. To save you the time to lookup the price it’s $0. 875.
    My concern with ABU was the enfaces on trying to determine a finite resource at the cost of cash flow. DH mentioned in his latest presentation that ABU hadn’t drilled for 14months. That is drilling to sterilise an area as well. I had hoped that they would have continued production even if they had to store the gold until the ML had been issued. To a lay-person DH is a great Geao, but to determine the head grade in this type of deposit may be an ongoing statistical process. 10-17% head grade or 10-20%. I can see SH in ABU trading the peaks and troughs to a detrimental effect to the Co. investors. An alternative is to look at cash flow and cash in bank. IMO it’s a type of deposit where gold ore will be mined and processed what is the emphasis on head grade or gold in the mill over cash in bank.
    IMO , PRC are reviewing the Co. and planning to maximise there return in the shortest time irrespective of the political situation in Ukraine, gold charts, amount of gold imported by China/India and the manipulation of the gold market in USA. .
    From memory DRM have forward sold the gold at $1500/oz.
    https://au.finance.yahoo.com/video/doray-minerals-ltd-asx-drm-033300263.html
    Hope we all make some $$$ from ABU but at the moment I’m in the red and don’t mined saying it.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.