PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

drm-abu, page-10

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Good luck Hell, with whatever you choose to do.

I'm in ABU for the long term.

We can all learn from our mistakes or learn to do things better.

I was posting some thoughts for discussion.

I've had insider information before, that if I acted, I would have been a millionaire by now. But sadly I didn't act. Investing in the stock market is a bloody tough game, and not for the faint heated. A general rule of thumb is, you are doing well if 70% of your stock choices make money.

But also about 90% of average investors lose money overall.

Having a stop/loss share price, set in concrete for stocks owned, usually around 20% below buying price, is a good way to maintain capital.

With ABU, the potential is there for the sp to rise to at least 5c, and maybe 7.5c when mining begins. But there are no guarantees.

At the present time I think that PRC being on-board is a good thing for ABU's long term development.

But when some of my trading acquaintances are making good money on trading stocks with profit margins of 10% or so, I have to question whether holding onto a stagnating ABU is such a wise move?

I do believe it is wise to look at an investment from several viewpoints, not just from the over-optimistic views of some who "fall in love" with a stock, or "worship" a stock.

The most successful investors take sentiment and emotion out of their decision making!

(My opinions only, and posted for general discussion. No malice intended about the investing strategies of others!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.664M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $995 497.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 103187431 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 4564001 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.