PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

drm-abu, page-8

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Chuk, this quote of your's is just so true!

"At this price almost all (ABU) holders will be in the red, including recently invested PRC. Then there is APAC that bought at 5c a couple of years ago."

And it does lead to the questions, why did so many jump on the bandwagon last year, why was there much hype about ABU's potential sp last year, why was there so much "crystal ball" gazing about the POG, the American economy, the opinions of "experts" on the future price of Gold, conflicts around the globe etc.?

Yet all this has all meant zero to ABU's sp!

We even had a time line of when ABU was going to begin mining in earnest, which was supposed to be early this year. Now we have no bloody idea when it is going to start the proper mining?

Are there more prudent investors waiting to pounce on ABU, if and when, it actually starts mining? Have these investors been making good money in the meantime on something else?

What lessons can be learned from this? I mean, like most others I am in the red with ABU as I've tied up a substantial amount to of my "spec stock" money in a stock whose sp has gone backwards. Could I have done things better?

And of course there are those who still don't recommend buying ABU yet, or don't recommend buying ABU at all! Even though they get jumped on in this forum. Could they be right?

Just some thoughts for discussion!

(My wife has been nagging me for 2 year's now about our glorious investment in ABU! And now the cat hates me because we've been forced to buy a cheaper brand of cat food! lol)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 79872432 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 458437 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.