DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

“Another thing I want to discuss is that the current market cap...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1751
    “Another thing I want to discuss is that the current market cap is now over US$150M. This is significant because it means the stock will very likely be added to the GDXJ ETF on either the 18 or 25 March. Off the top of my head I would guess that the GDXJ will need to buy something in the order of 15-20M shares. There will be traders front running the GDXJ buying too.
    The confluence of gold price uptrend, GDXJ buying and big fund buying is an ideal set of circumstances for holders. Massive competition for stock.

” - @nordesmic

Correct. This was one of the main reasons I always thought DRM was a no brainer.I’ve pointed this out last June

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/lots-of-positives-for-years-ahead.2540090/?post_id=15517500

“Refer point 5) of my comment- More foreign insto support - AS time goes by, in coming years, I wonder if GDXJ will eventually start to include DRM once the market cap increases, and that could cause market cap to rise even more. There is lot of scope in future. Here is a comment from elphamale on GDXJ inclusion criteria on another stock and thanks to him for that info.
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/gdxj-removal.2539123/?post_id=15508722
    Rising market cap and multiple mines could also attract more foreign instos.” - extract from my June comment

Further info on GDXj inclusion criteria can be found in above link, in case anyone wants to have a read.

I’ve subsequently in October done a far more detailed review.
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/drm-overview.2620627/?post_id=16225469
    The list of positives are almost endless, as I've explained in detail there in more than 30 sub points.

It amazes me how few people know about DRM. Even among HC’s gold community, I rarely see DRM get much of a mention. This is good, as it has given the perfect opportunity for Hunter Hall and hopefully other insots to accumulate, and now take DRM much higher.

One of the reasons I really love DRM is it not only a producer but one of the safest stocks to be in for exploration upside due to so many exploration projects. Markets love a continuous stream of good news and DRM being well cashed up can focus on exploration and have a continuous stream of good news. A real kicker to the share price could come up with something big materializes on the Iluka tenements. Patience is the name of the game with DRM.

@nordesmic mentioned sometime back that Hunter Hall had bought into SBM when it was something like 11 cents or so. Nordesmic – would appreciate the link to that info if you have it (thanks in advance). If so, that is another extremely positive factor for DRM in future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.