DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

DRM In Specie Distirbution - Unmarketable Parcels, page-4

1. 2,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1267
    for ADN: the investors that have not accepted have had their shares placed into a trust account <Dissenters A/C>. The reason for this to my understanding is that ADN cannot blindly allocate ADN for each MEP holders as some MEP holders are not elegible (ie non australian registered address). If you contact Andrea at ADN she can send you a form that each client needs to fill out - now each and every single one of your clients should have received these forms already. Once received by ADN, the shares are then released from the <Dissenters A/C> and placed into their names but they will still be issued as Issuer Sponsored ( because MEP was no longer Chess registered as this time ). Then you can do the simple transfer from Issuer Sponsored to Chess.

for DRM: these should have been registered already as DRM issuer sponsored - and these holdling statements were also mailed out. FOllow instructions in first post to find that number and transfer them to Chess *

This my understanding, DYOR and if anyone finds a problem or better solution then do share that with us...

* if that fails, contact computershare as a couple of people including me, had minor errors in name (mine was truncated as it is a bit long) - if this happens Computershare will do the look up. If that fails - contact Varis

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.