DRO 7.29% $1.33 droneshield limited

That’s exactly why I don’t trade this stock. Nobody holds all of...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    That’s exactly why I don’t trade this stock.
    Nobody holds all of the cards except for the board and even then certain information would be secret and compartmentalised on a need-to-know basis. Let’s look at what we do know:

- Cutting edge technology company producing high end defensive devices in a rapidly expanding market with global demand

- 10 year head start on the competition with research and development and 4th generation product lines

- Repeat orders from customers like the US D.O.D with their total budget of $849.8 billion

- $500m sales pipeline, including an imminent order from NATO potentially worth more than the entire revenue of 2023.

- $170+ million in cash reserves for rapid inventory scale up and further development of products

- Drone warfare has upended the delicate balance of power on the battlefield and the threat affects every conflict region in the world

- The protection of civilian infrastructure from drone attacks is an entirely separate source of revenue to military use and potentially several orders of magnitude larger, over the medium-to-long term

There’s about a dozen other points I could include here that make up the reason why I continue to hold DRO. I believe the revenue targets the board has indicated of $3-$500m are not only possible but will be seen as conservative in just a few years time. Just look at what they have achieved in the part 3 years!

Barring a black swan event like ‘world peace’ I can’t see the demand for drone defence dropping off. I’m pleased this company is finally getting decent recognition for their worth as an Australian manufacturer. There’s no reason why a home grown company can’t lead the world in this space.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
0.090(7.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.155B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.39 $1.26 $65.51M 49.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12000 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 321150 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.