DRO 4.88% $1.72 droneshield limited

DRO - Chart and TA., page-1301

1. Nez
    584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    @Evergrayeful Okay I'll entertain this and honestly I couldn't care less how good you think I may be. I do need to run this exercise anyway so may as well do it now. You may not understand but that's okay it's a bit of free education for you and it's good for me to unpack the process.

No, I did not know DRO was going to hit $1.70 just as I don't know how far this current pullback might be - it could just be a one day flush out for all I know. But what I did do was look for areas where price may be likely to hit resistance. Below is the resistance levels identified (previous charts posted on thisd thread were support levels).

The first level I was watching was $1.34 (and was honestly my target) there was some selling pressure at that level (blue volume analysis bottom) I was considering an exit but it wasn't convinced. The following day saw huge buying volume - If there was high volume selling I would have exited. The next level was $1.48 (first orange) which again saw some heavy selling and my ears were pricked up - the close of the day was really strong. $1.55 (second orange) also had some selling pressure though the buyers once again came in at the end of the day with a stellar close. Thursday's open big spike in selling volume through price action again closed nicely for the day. At this point notice the volume spiking more regularly to the sellers instead of the buyers - earlier in the chart the volume is spiking to the buy side.

Okay Friday, biggest volume spike and heavy selling (last two orange). By this stage it had already passed my expectations and was looking very extended in my opinion. The confirmation for me was hitting the key resistance levels highlighted below followed by heavy selling and selling volume spiking more regularly than buying. It was a bit of gut feel as well as using the tools in my toolbelt (it may well double from here but you can only go what what the data says right now).

Bottom chart is very messy but I gotta get back to work - all the solid black lines are future resistance levels if the speculation of $1.14 plays out (who knows if it will - not me) and the highlighted ones would be likely targets - obviously this all changes as the price action unfolds and actual data is presented.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6267/6267231-cacc51a9f1b92b572f164803a50bec83.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6267/6267251-4f9b92cc9999327096a91f83de3a1d0e.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6267/6267350-a5c07cae55cc5aacb477cfac4e30fdc2.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.080(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.311B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.74 $1.63 $19.21M 11.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 49024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.