DRO 0.81% $1.25 droneshield limited

Very interesting to see how SP has moved in the last few weeks....

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Very interesting to see how SP has moved in the last few weeks. Bought around 1.50 (Pretty late to some of you I know), at a time when I thought it was slightly undervalued considering their fairly impressive growth + Innovative product with gov interest + general increase of geopolitical tensions since 2019.

Now at 2.24 and have an odd feeling we are approaching a temp. SP slump, because it is pretty overhyped. The only reason I can imagine strong continued short-term performance is a) Positive announcement and/or b) A Great quarterly report where Rev + Income have similar, if not, greater performance than last Quarter (Ideally 200-300% to justify another significant surge from this current SP).

Very confident in long-term performance as long as we don't see dodgy management decisions and/or we see substantial revenue decline.

Also- to any experts in drones/drone defence out there- what does the moat look like on DRO? Although upon first glance the market for drone defence isn't highly competitive, I could be wrong. If so, does DRO have any substantial competitive advantage? And to anyone with knowledge in physics/engineering/ electrical mechanics, can you let us know whether adversaries using drones can adapt to this emergent technology, and essentially build in a counter-counter measure?

Another question to anyone with good knowledge in physics- if DRO can use radio waves to confuse the connection between drone operators and their drones, what is DRO's potential to develop directed energy weapons (DEW's), that use directed electromagnetic waves to confuse communication/radio systems, or even short circuit electric circuits, for larger, more expensive, military technologies, like fighter jets? I mean if you can fry a 109 million dollar F-35B, with a small energy bill of let's say, 50,000, on a cost-to-cost basis, you're going to likely outperform in the long run. I mean, this is entirely speculation and I'm a complete idiot when it comes down to physics, but could we be looking at a new generation of warfare? I mean it's possible- we know EMP's of nuclear weapons affect electronics, and we know large coronal mass ejections have globally halted, or disrupted, communication technologies (look at the 2006 solar flare event- pretty interesting), so is it possible to artificially create and direct an EMP, or has science fiction lead me on a bit?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
0.010(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.33 $1.25 $13.98M 10.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 101937 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 489 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.