DRO 9.41% $1.83 droneshield limited

DRO - Chart and TA., page-1473

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I sold out today....nervous nellie, but doubled my money, as I bought in at 83. Might have been prompted by the following piece in the Monocle Minute today:

DEFENCE / SOUTH KOREASouth Korea to use laser weapons to shoot down drones from its northern neighbourSeoul has announced plans to mass-produce laser weapons that can shoot down drones invading South Korean airspace. Authorities have aptly named the programme the “Star Wars project”. According to Lee Sang-yoon of the country’s Defense Acquisition Program Administration (DAPA), the flagship Block-I laser system will destroy small military drones by frying their electronics from the inside. A single shot will cost just 2,000 won (€1.34), as the weapons only need electricity to function instead of live munitions.The technology is expected to be operational later this year. In the past, South Korea has had to send fighter jets and helicopters to respond to North Korean provocations, which has been costly. With drones in use in war zones worldwide – including in Ukraine and across the Middle East – this technology is set to give South Korea’s defence sector a welcome boost. Other countries should take note.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
-0.190(9.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.395B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.11 $1.55 $137.0M 78.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54220 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 56256 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.