DRO 7.34% $2.34 droneshield limited

DRO - Chart and TA., page-187

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    It is long term sadly. You’re invested at the best time, assuming they do succeed buying in not too early as to be totally speculative but not too late to be absolutely certain, this is the perfect price/risk ratio IMO, especially with the cash at bank now adding some meat to the market value.

There is a lot of work to do, the money they received will take time to mobilise even if they did have a plan for it in the first place. I am still confident they will succeed, Peloton noted there would be a several large contracts landed this year in addition to a few small ones and they know more than we do, so would their accountants but we won’t dive further into that.

By years end DRO will be much better off than it started. If it drops further, which I hope it does, I’ll go all in like I did at 15c, 30c was probably a slight over payment on the actual delivered value, but reasonable for the potential gain. Rather be a drone investor millionaire than a BTC millionaire thats for sure.
    Last edited by Quesoche: 29/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.