DRO 0.93% $2.13 droneshield limited

DRO - Chart and TA., page-265

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Sorry for the slow reply.

I don't have a strong opinion. We have a rising market, but DRO is rising faster than the market. It is hard to know whether that means anything. I think the idea that someone is accumulating a decent stake doesn't seem particularly likely since the volumes are higher than usual but not excessively so. The good news for DRO is that the price increase has not drawn out huge numbers of sellers.

I also think that the idea that the rises are a result of some kind of pump to influence EGM results is implausible as it would involve spending a lot of money for an uncertain result.

I have sold out again. There is simply too much risk with the upcoming EGM to hold the stock at these prices. If this EGM gets over the line, my guess is that it will kill the share price for some time to come. Of course there is also a good chance that it will get knocked on the head, which would be a positive for the share price. My position is that I don't know what the outcome will be so my preference is to sit on the sidelines and see what happens. I never fear missing out on a rise, it is being killed on a stock that I really want to avoid. At the moment I am keeping my money in my pocket to ensure I can fight another day, even if that means in a different stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.13
Change
-0.020(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $1.624B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.22 $2.27 $2.05 $37.47M 17.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 156846 $2.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.14 102089 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.