DRO 0.52% 95.5¢ droneshield limited

Mayi's thoughts on the stock haven't much changed - see above...

1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Thanks Tadpole. You nailed it as usual. I should have realised that all my fans here would miss me.
    Why would you say something like that? Do you usually go around wantonly lying about what other people say? Or just when you can hide behind a keyboard?

As you well know I have never claimed that DRO would go bankrupt. What I did claim was that DRO had excellent sales growth but I was wary about the stock because I don't trust management who are far too self-serving for my liking. I said that made DRO a trading stock, and even correctly predicted that eventually I would probably get sold out of the stock and that I was ok with that and was happy to miss out on a big run to ensure I didn't get smashed on a stock. But there is no need to feel sad for me because I made something like 70% on the stock in six months of trading. I also said that I'd be happy for shareholders if DRO did go on the kind of run that it has over the past couple of weeks. That's called being a decent human being.

I apologise for the repetition because I must have written this same thing more than a dozen times in response to fools who choose to deliberately misrepresent other people.

I know that a few people here like to take pleasure on dancing on other people's graves and am reminded of what happened to my father about 40 years ago when he sold a block of eight flats that he owned. He desperately wanted to get out because the property didn't meet his expectations and he was badly screwed over on the price, which both he and the purchaser knew. The purchaser took great glee in his "win" and six months called up my father to gloat, saying that the property was now worth 30% more. My father congratulated him on his genius. He didn't bother pointing out that in those six months all assets had risen (it was after the 1981 recession) and he had poured the money into the stock market and had doubled it.

So before you get too excited, remember that you are only seeing half the picture, and lots of stuff went up a lot over the past month (and unlike DRO could be leveraged).

It is also a good idea to show a bit of respect, because then it might be reciprocated.
    Mayi's thoughts on the stock haven't much changed - see above (sorry I am boring like that and it reflects the fact that companies change slowly as well even if their share prices don't).

I would definitely be selling out once the momentum slowed, but I don't claim what will happen to the share price. It is just balance of probabilities in this stock against what else is available.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $686.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 96.5¢ 94.0¢ $1.818M 1.909M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3684 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 62597 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
95.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
95.0¢ 96.5¢ 94.5¢ 628311
Last updated 12.04pm 15/05/2024 ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.