DRO 7.39% $1.09 droneshield limited

DRO chart, page-160

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Don't be too impatient Redblue, the shipbuilding competitive evaluation process was first announced in August 2015 in the lead up to the 2016 election.
    It is only now that the OPV's are starting with frigates in 2022 and submarines in 2024.
    There is a saying in defence which is "hurry up and wait".
    The good news is that when the work comes it comes in big waves and this time around as we look towards sovereign capability the programs will run for generations.
    Australia has included industry in the defence mix for the first time ever and the flow on effect will be huge for many Australian companies.
    Droneshield is somewhat unique because it has an export profile and a variety of very specific products and in someways is in front of the pack.
    I see good and steady growth for Droneshield, buying at these rates in 5 years time everyone will say why didn't I.
    As much as I would love to see a $70-85M order the ramp up would be huge and I question the sustainability of meeting such an order.
    There would need to be similar substantial orders following which may not occur. This would create a boom bust cycle that is no good for any business.
    So, hurry up and wait, enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.075(7.39%)
Mkt cap ! $950.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.09 $1.02 $22.75M 21.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25001 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 108609 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.