DRO 6.04% $1.40 droneshield limited

What a Silly question to ask on Hotcopper...Sell now to pass...

1. 976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    What a Silly question to ask on Hotcopper...Sell now to pass onto a stronger hand i would say.
    I know every time I get impatient and sell the SP goes up considerably..Remember a share cannot go up till a share is sold.
    You only lose when you sell at a loss.Patience on this bad boy will see shareholders with strong hands rewarded very well indeed in my opinion.
    Sooner than you may think.
    I see there are few downrampers here hoping to try get in a little bit cheaper and I always find that good luck.They believe where this story is going there is no doubt about that or they would be Using there downrampingt alents elsewhere im sure...They do say time is money right.
    Mark my words accumulation is at work and this tree is getting shaken atm by the very folks that helped with the capital raise more than likely..They are Grabbing some profits and accumulating .Wait for a major announcement very shortly and this is going to run fast.

Patience Grasshopper and dont give away your shares if you dont have to in my opinion..If you believe in Droneshield and you invested because you researched and liked the story....Stick to it..

I know bugger all just read lots.

The future is here now, just be patient with now. best of luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.40
Change
-0.090(6.04%)
Mkt cap ! $1.067B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.51 $1.36 $35.85M 25.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 139470 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 14 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.