DRO 0.81% $1.25 droneshield limited

DRO - Future Outlook IMO

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hey all,

First time posting in Hotcopper. Thought I'd share my thoughts on this one.

General:
    1. Quarterly report past two years has been released 31st of Oct. I expect this year to be no different. My brave prediction is to see increased pipeline which will improve share price.
    2. Brian Hearing insider trader has been selling consistently every 2-3 months for the past twelve months (obviously this not a huge deal, happens all the time and no reason for alarm). However, no trade since July. I think that maybe there is good news head with the next Quarterly report. Many of their business activities which are government related have to remain confidentially until such time.
    3. Their new reasonably affordable product RPpatrol (maybe their best product) in one month achieving CE compliance, it was contracted to Department of Defence Aus. It must be semi-decent product to win that tender.
    4. New partnerships recently with globally recognised companies, assisting in customer base and potential future sales.
    5. Biggest one is that revenue increased YOY from 2018 to 2019 of 566% from $383,891 to $2,557,727. Looks to have some significant margin on the products looking at the comparative COGS for the year. It is obvious their products are now getting traction with customers.
    6. Cash burn reducing significantly in line with revenue increases.
    7. In my opinion, I appreciate their focus on product development, R&D, customer experience.
    8. Aus Government putting real focus on innovation business and have seen actively supporting DRO products with a grant & purchase. Aus government are commitmentted to bumping up defence budgets.

Market:
    1. Pretty much universally agreed that drones are becoming increasingly more common and more dangerous. Crazy not to believe that anti drone market has major growth ahead. Even if DRO only has a small fraction of market share, there is still huge growth potential for the company
    2. Market flooded with many competitors, but most have not delivered a minimal viable product (MVP) yet. Many have no revenue, and even more are still at capital raising stage.
    3. DRO in my opinion is well marketed, easy to understand and has diverse range of products compared to other competitors in my research.
    4. Softkill major advantage over most competitors.
    5. From my research the average punter around AUS/wider world still don't have a clue about this problem and solution. First mover advantage in my opinion.
    6. I watched this video of multiple people with handguns try to shoot down a drone, definitely not the solution, and there needs to be one, and DRO delivers this solution.

Risks
    1. The continue cash burn of the business.
    2. No profit recognised ever.
    3. Getting some market share. Many competitors in the market.
    4. Ability to tap into international markets, in particular the US defence market and the loopholes to do so.

Honestly, as a young sole-investor with ability to make flexible investments into micro caps, this is exactly the micro/small cap I am looking for. Huge growth potential, with moderate risks. Love to hear what everyone else thinks. Ill be buying some next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
0.010(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.33 $1.25 $13.98M 10.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 101937 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 489 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.