DRO 7.39% $1.09 droneshield limited

DRO on rt.com, page-49

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40

Thanks for your analysis Tumby.

I appreciate your obviously more informed understanding of the mechanics/science of these products and the time you have spent explaining it on HC.
    I held DRO from 12c through to about 30c. I'm pleased with the win.
    Generally I feel they have a useful product and with Bosch stepping up I thought good potential here.

However the investor presso and cap raise last week out of the blue after a ramp up in price just rings alarm bells for me.
    Clearly management will do whatever it takes at the expense of diluting current shareholders.
    I sold out but have been eagerly looking for some announcement of a big sale that would justify the dilution of current holders and show that the company is actually making commercial progress ... maybe it will come in the next few days but if it doesn't then the happenings of the past week or two will look pretty dodge to me.
    DRO may well have great ideas and it may well be headed for big things ... I hope you all do well but ill leave it alone until we see some valid answers to Tumby's legitimate questions and some evidence that announcements are actually morphing into sales revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.075(7.39%)
Mkt cap ! $950.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.09 $1.02 $22.75M 21.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25001 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 108609 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.