DRO 4.88% $1.72 droneshield limited

Let me try to make that last point about understanding value...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Let me try to make that last point about understanding value simple for you.

Anduril a leader. They are raising money at a high valuation. I think around 2b USD. Because of 3 things.
    1. They are constantly creating new technology
    2. They can prove they did it and have exclusive rights to for the next 20 years because of their patents
    3. They are selling it for tens or hundreds of millions of dollars to the world leaders

We want to determine how much DRO is worth if a big sale goes down. As of now my best guess is that
    1. DRO is not creating much new technology but is actually good others tech and non-exclusive tech in nice and easy to use packaging
    2. DRO can not prove they invented the tech and do not have any exclusive rights to it. patents.
    3. DRO has not been good at sales until now but they may prove to be good at it over the next few years. That has value. Big sales in Europe and US would impress most a lot more than the Middle East or Australia.

These factors determine how much the company is worth and how much someone might pay to acquire DRO someday. If DRO is packaging industry technology without patents than DRO is mostly a brand and distribution network and it will not demand a high price tag as DRO can be easily replaced. If DRO comes up with something new and has exclusive rights to it for the next 20 years, That is called a patent. DRO will be bid at a much much higher price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.080(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.311B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.74 $1.63 $19.21M 11.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 49024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.