DRO 7.34% $2.34 droneshield limited

Yea same - think my last reply too - can't do this for free.It...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Yea same - think my last reply too - can't do this for free.

It is disappointing that you couldn't find the patents for Rafael and others. And that you think that volume of patents is important rather than the quality and differentiating features of the patents.

The point is that there is a large group of players that are largely the same using the same jammers and detection. They do not have patents or in DRO's case have stopped seeking new patents after Brian Hearing left. To me these companies have similar products and are like commodities trying to create a brand. Not owning your own tech is one thing but worse borrowing someone else's tech can be more dangerous.

The innovative guys that have already won major military contracts with the US and the UK have patents or patents pending around what makes them different. Rafael (beam), Ascent, and so on.

On to more useful topics. Like understand why DRO wouldn't either get a loan or let price rise before another raise unless they were trying to get a deal at lower cost for institutions. I don't want t to hear DRO say they successfully raised 63m shares at 20c and maybe even with attached options through their close network and then have their close network sell to retail at 30c+. Finding out soon I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.34
Change
0.160(7.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.784B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.21 $2.35 $2.15 $48.00M 21.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3150 $2.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 25989 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.