DRO 7.34% $2.34 droneshield limited

Thank you SirKnight. This is exactly what I thought. That is...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Thank you SirKnight.

This is exactly what I thought. That is wild. No patents since Brian Hearing left in January 2017. The 2018 patent was awarded in 2018 but was applied for in November 2016.

I think that DRO management has decided to use other people's technology. I do not think the current DRO engineers are capable of building these products from scratch and getting new patents. Instead DRO appears to buy the technology cheaply from others and have their engineers focus on integrating it. This is what I understand to be the model that Peter James uses at his other drone company. So it makes even more sense.

This makes perfect sense why they were not winning the competitive airports like Gatwick or Heathrow. Or winning any of the large tenders in 2018 and 2019 with the US Military. And why the DRO product looks like a lot of other products on the market.

It seems to me the best strategy is to do what they are doing. Have an average product and focus on building relationships with as many distributors as possible and that one of them has relationships strong enough to sell your average product. You pay high commissions but there is not another way. all my opinion but makes sense to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.