DRO 13.3% $1.96 droneshield limited

Drones are changing the face of modern warfare. And Droneshield...

1. 1 Posts.
    Drones are changing the face of modern warfare. And Droneshield are uniquely placed. Of 120 employees, 100 are engineers.
    Also, their base in the US is in Maryland, Virginia, home of the Department of Defense and 30 other US Government agencies. US employees are mainly high ranking ex military.
    Also, DRO are not a drone company fixed to RF or one type of tech, they are ultra flexible to pivot into any new tech.
    They are not a hardware provider (as are some other Drone Defence providers), but focus instead on A.I, software and integrated Defence and Countermeasure systems.
    Their point of difference between any US/UK or French competitors is massive. No one does what they do.
    It is no mistake DRO have $500M orders awaiting completion, are the major reason Ukraine has been able to defend against Russian drone attacks, and were specifically selected by Five eyes to conduct Drone Defence R&D.
    Then, take a look at Rodney Forrest of "Sublime funds Management" the guy who shorted DRO and then was quoted in an article in Capital Brief.
    I Googled him and could not find any listed phone number, address or details of "Sublime funds management".
    It seems Sublime funds management is a "family business", as in a previous livewire interview where Rodney Forrest was commenting on Perpetual he said :"I've had family members from 1910 to 1950's reach out to me"
    1910 ??? 1910 ???
    This guy has family members that are over 110 years old reaching out to him regarding Investment Decisions ????
    Some might say that it looks like this guy has a clear history of shorting stocks and then appearing in articles that may be perceived as something less than positive.
    Often short sellers work in tandem with other fund managers or short sellers to increase the volume of their positions, and the effect on the target.
    The Australian Financial Review call Rodney Forrest a "perpetual agitator", who "drips with false modesty".
    Personally, as of today, I cannot see any segment of the market with more value than "high tech defense", and I can assure you after careful analysis of many Drone Defence companies among our allies (US/UK/France/Canada).DRO is by far best in class, kind of like the CSIRO of the Drone Defence industry.
    Clever short sellers working with other fund managers may wipe $800 Million from a market cap once, but for a company with incredible value potential in a rapidly expanding market, long term slow and steady wins the race.
    In my opinion, this kind of a short selling stunt can only be pulled once.
    The second time, it is the boy who cried wolf,
    and people become wise to what is happening, as we saw with Gamestop.
    Last edited by marcus272727: Yesterday, 20:14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.96
Change
0.230(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $1.494B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.76 $1.96 $1.75 $44.95M 24.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 301 $1.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.96 33034 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.