AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

SaxmanAgree that some poor decisions appear to have been made to...

1. 45 Posts.
    Saxman

Agree that some poor decisions appear to have been made to date. But you are not in the boardroom. How do you know what deals have been presented before the board. Maybe big pharma are all playing hardball and waiting for the more concrete phase 3 data.

If so, and we dont know, then the decision to unblind the data may eventually be a masterstroke by management.

And I can tell you I have been in AVX since 2007 and that pretty much immediately following Ph11B data the board/directors etc would have been unable to buy/trade shares (blackout).

I have no problems with Drona not having any shares due to this issue and if you made the effort to attend AGM to hear his reasoning when questioned on this you would be aware. The proof is in the CEO's position. He purchase $1M worth of shares about 2 years ago at avg purchase price of $0.41c. No-one thrown money away

The capital raising have been an issue at it all stems to the initial CR where not enough funds were raised. This certainly was an error by the board. All future decisions relate to this critical error (i.e running low on cash, hence Progen, hence more capital raisings.

We will see where we land in about 6-8 weekss and GLTA.

P.S - If you think management are that bad why is AVX even on your radar as you state management is the key.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.