DRO 4.88% $1.72 droneshield limited

I'm a bit intrigued by the Australian Airports Association...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

I'm a bit intrigued by the Australian Airports Association Conference, which just wrapped up on the Gold Coast.

Droneshield was in attendance at the conference. One thing birthed from the conference was this article, which includes observations from an Airservices (Australia's air navigation service provider) executive.

https://airportprofessional.asn.au/technology-and-innovation/airports-must-plan-for-drones-future-airservices-australia/

A quote from the executive:

"In the shorter term, however, Airservices has teamed with CASA and the Department of Defence to install and commission passive drone detection systems across all Australian aerodromes with an air traffic control service.

"That is 29 airports and given this scale, we believe this is a world-first operation that provides a national drone detection capability across the country,” she said.“We will continue to build on this capability over the next 12 months.“We have almost completed the installation of the equipment at these locations and are now focussed on establishing a real time monitoring capability."
    So in summary: drone detection systems for ALL 29 airports around Aus with existing air traffic control (with installation nearing completion).

Just speculation on my part - but could DRO systems be in play here? They did attend the conference.

Does anyone know if other Counter-UAS companies
    were in attendance?

Either way - could be a big win for someone

In my opinion, lots of good things coming for Droneshield in the future! I'll continue to follow them with a keen eye.

GLTAH and do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.080(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.311B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.74 $1.63 $19.21M 11.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 49024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.