DRO 6.97% $2.15 droneshield limited

Hi JC,Nothing concrete other than a perception based on my...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Hi JC,
    Nothing concrete other than a perception based on my interactions with the sales team and some discussions with BT at DSEI in London in September.
    Both were of the opinion that sales would begin slowly and increase over time.
    Each deal has specific iterations that make closure slower than perhaps normal business.
    BT were pretty pumped at the time because this rounded out some shortfalls in their offerings to key major clients.
    The upside for Droneshield was the existing customer base and the existing infrastructure access that BT bring.
    So, as at the end of December BT only had 3 months to advance sales which still maybe too short a time but everyday the ground work is laid.
    Keep in mind BT went looking for Droneshield and took 18 months of due diligence and assessment to reach their decision deliberating on a number of options.
    If its not this 4C it will be the next or the next but sales will rise steadily for some time to come.
    The detection in the Phillipines and possible assassination should not be under estimated.....if you were the Saudi king?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.15
Change
0.140(6.97%)
Mkt cap ! $1.639B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.04 $2.16 $2.00 $28.27M 13.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 32710 $2.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.16 97441 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.