DRO 1.72% $1.29 droneshield limited

Personally I think if the sales pipeline was being converted...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Personally I think if the sales pipeline was being converted then the lease option would be another extra source of revenue.

however leasing in the absence of the sales pipeline being converted makes me think the sales (and revenue) is not coming as quickly as projected, so now my feeling is they are wondering how do we boost revenue? Well why not offer our products on a lease basis instead.

Of course making the product available to lease means someone (ie DRO) has to tie up the capital to produce to product...rather than just produce it (for a cost) and sell it (for a profit).

the recent announcement of revenue received from the DoD contract is just confirming what they said in the original contract win that they would receive the funds in the same quarter. (Ie rehashing/reconfirming news already known).

that Heathrow counter drone defence solution going to a competitor ... I'm thinking surely BT must supply telecommunications to Heathrow ... and it would have been nice to have nailed that one.

the drone spying on Pell in prison ... clearly they don't have a counter drone solution yet. Just offer them a free trial (RF patrol comes to mind...simple and portable) and get the product out there!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.