DRO 7.29% $1.33 droneshield limited

DOD event challenges industry to down largest drone swarms to...

1. 1,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    DOD event challenges industry to down largest drone swarms to date

https://www.defensenews.com/land/2024/07/25/dod-event-challenges-industry-to-down-largest-drone-swarms-to-date/

Straight from LinkedIn:

”It was an honor for DroneShield to support multiple partners selected for the JCO's Counter Susan Swarm exercise last month.

Having the opportunity to successfully test out systems against swarms, work closely with our partners, the JCO and RCCTO, and show what our capabilities can do is always well worth the effort. Great job team!“Although I can’t discuss at this time, the actual results of the demo, what I can say is the selected vendors did show increased maturity and awareness of the threat environment that U.S. allies are facing,” Col. Michael Parent, chief of the Joint Counter-small unmanned aircraft systems Office’s acquisition and resources division, told reporters in a recent briefing. “It was a very successful demonstration informing the U.S. and our allies what capabilities exist out there in a very challenging profile.

The demonstration “was the most challenging demonstration to date at this point,” Parent said, with up to 50 air drone targets at a time, operated by a third party, coming from all directions and converging on a defended area. Drones in the swarms included rotary and fixed-wing aircraft — fast moving jets and slow-moving propeller-driven frames — and ranged from Group 1 drones weighing less than 20 pounds to Group 3 drones weighing less than 1,300 pounds."
    Last edited by Sharesdude: 27/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
0.090(7.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.155B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.39 $1.26 $65.51M 49.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12000 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 321150 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.