DRO 7.34% $2.34 droneshield limited

Drone News, page-215

1. 4,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 726
    Add DRO has already proved it can defend ships at sea.

"The UK Maritime Trade Operations (UKMTO) naval authority said it was investigating the incident, which occurred near the Omani island of Masirah, and confirmed that "coalition forces" were assisting the vessel. The US state department said it was "deeply concerned" by the reports and was "monitoring the situation closely". The tanker had been travelling in the northern Indian Ocean to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from Dar es Salaam in Tanzania. According to Zodiac Maritime, it had no cargo on board at the time of the incident. A number of previous incidents have been reported on both Israeli and Iranian-owned ships in the area. Vessels have been damaged in these incidents, but casualties are rare." link

What is clear is the two deaths (RIP sailor) are just one of several attacks and most have been with Drones.

While no one here is shocked drones are expanding in a threat capacity. US is toying with SUB launched massed drone attacks it self. I suspect now it may have been a secret so SHHH test recently which the US navy is Stg Schultz "The military is expected to deliver a report later this year to Congress on “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena." "I Know Nothing" about at several un classified levels.

Have a great weekend all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.34
Change
0.160(7.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.784B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.21 $2.35 $2.15 $48.00M 21.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3150 $2.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 25989 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.