DRO 4.45% $1.18 droneshield limited

Drone News, page-505

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Taking a long time is a hard question to answer. There are a few factors i'd consider

1. Drones are only now starting to become a serious threat with the high publicity evidence being the Dec 2018 Gatwick incident and more recently the 2022 invasion of Ukraine and the Brazil inauguration.
    • This doesn't mean the threat hasn't been there and elsewhere i.e. Stadiums, Prisons and the Syrian conflict etc
    • Less publicity means less pressure for agencies to have unique solutions. Many wartime solutions are simply to use live-ammunition while peacetime solutions haven't seen big applications
    2. Droneshield is a small and new defense contractor in an industry filled with very old incumbents (aka Defense Primes) such as Lockheed Martin (Lockhead Est.1926, Martin Est. 1961). The majority of DoD contracts for example go to mostly US defense companies
    • We've needed time to establish a name in the industry. Even at 9 years we are still very young.
    • Australia is a smaller partner country compared to US, UK, France, Germany etc. We're a little fish fighting hard to become known and most importantly trusted
    • Our product suite has taken time to develop to fit needs of organisations worldwide. The initial gun we developed was nice, but our customers need a wider range of solutions
    3. [Conjecture] Organisations have been uncertain how to respond to the threat with a report out of the US noting a piecemeal and disjointed approach across their military arms. There was a report on this a while back, but i can't find it easily. Came from either the Joint Chiefs or a General in charge of a review.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.055(4.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.24 $1.26 $1.17 $14.94M 12.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30300 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 36921 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.