DRO 6.34% $1.93 droneshield limited

TerribleTadpole - I disagree that the Droneshield products would...

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    TerribleTadpole - I disagree that the Droneshield products would be totally ineffective against the drones like Shahed 131 / 136. DroneShield has long claimed to have GPS jamming and GPS-denied navigation capabilities. My understanding is that with pre-programmed drones, like the Shahed 131 / 136, their navigation can be disrupted if their GPS systems fail, regardless of whether they emit radio signals. Whilst these drones may possess alternative navigation methods, such as inertial navigation systems or vision-based navigation, DroneShield products can still impact the drones' accuracy and potentially their effectiveness.

Regarding detection, DroneShield products incorporate additional capabilities, including radar, acoustic, and optical sensors, which enable them to detect drones based on their physical properties and sound emissions, rather than solely depending on RF signals. Although the conditions may not be optimal for Droneshield, the question remains: what are the alternative solutions for detecting and defeating drones? In such situations, it might be necessary to deploy a higher number of counter-drone products to ensure a more comprehensive coverage. This could be a positive thing for a counter-drone supplier. These are all however just my thoughts - DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.93
Change
0.115(6.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.471B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.93 $1.84 $26.96M 14.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100522 $1.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.93 219038 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.