DRO 0.76% $1.32 droneshield limited

check the last page of 2023 aviation network overview by...

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    check the last page of 2023 aviation network overview by airservices relating to increasing drone activity detected at 29 aerodromes. interesting that there is even a slide detedicated to this in a presentation focussed on network capacity , traffic volumes etc which are returning to pre covid levels. that increase in traffic is what funds airservices, increased funds may allow increased spending.
    very interesting comments relating to the need to ensure safety of customers and communties with 5000 plus detections.
    hmm. how are they detecting
    what measures can they take to mitigate the risk.

focus has been on military and maybe further military contracts are priced in but what if a big new contract comes in from leftfield or should i say 'airfield'.

i think we are fortunate to be talking about what is required for potential all time highs than having to discuss cost costing strategies and risk of all time lows.
    dro have allot of funds which gives them time to achieve which i think reduces the investment risk somewhat
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5569/5569871-990acabdb3d8070567b855f22ef49f45.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.