D13 0.00% 4.1¢ delaware thirteen ltd

DRONES OF ISIS....., page-34

1. 445 Posts.
    Interesting indeed. Would be quite surprised if D13 isn't invited to participate.

But the project is probably no longer about off-the-shelf cheap commercial drones (an article had referred to these as "toys"), rather it's about the deadlier professional unmanned 200lb planes and copters that could stop emitting radio signals thereby making them a lot harder to find. Here's where D13's patents on radiometrics might come in useful.

I don't know why, but I have this irrational impression that whilst ISIS uses commercial drones, N Korea might prefer to use professional unmanned planes and copters with 200km flight range and payload capability of 200lb. Maybe I'm associating these drones with the media's ongoing focus on NK's long range missile threats. But in military cat-and-mouse games, the US would also have intelligence on NK's drones capabilities.

Given that the project is US military driven and therefore classified, we're unlikely to get much news out of it. If the Queensland Government can gag D13, the US Govt can easily do the same. Cheers. R.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add D13 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.