DRO 3.87% $1.37 droneshield limited

Droneshield Chads!, page-121

1. oke
    3,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 885
    well, I have a little evidence: at midday on 16-Jul, over the course of less than 60 minutes, roughly 15 million shares were dump on the market in a series of line-wipes that drove the share price from over $2.50 to $2.00. There is no way that you can ascribe this to a retail holder. No retail holder has that kind of stake.
    -
    I disagree ,,, those holding ,, many retail, ( see Olegs comment regards the huge number of retail on the registry pre CR - its huge and gathered ever more since) were on high alert for the impending sell-off and a trigger of which there were a couple.... Id say the instos that participated in the CR would of managed to be free carried by this stage,,, most pros wouldnt be caught trying to exit on a falling knife facing a loss without a margin of safety. Maybe im giving them too much credit .
    Going on the hype chat on this forum in the days leading up to the apex price, most of these probably relied on contingent stop loss orders as a misplaced risk management strategy or thought they could exit fast enough without much damage. Not so when the rise was meteoric and daily $turnover huge.

To call this a "dance" implies that retailers willingly and intentionally participated in the sell-off, which in turn seems just a bit disingenuous.
    -
    anyone playing this game knows that even helium balloons come back down to earth.
    A dangerous , but potentially very profitable tango until the music stopped.
    Last edited by oke: 17/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
-0.055(3.87%)
Mkt cap ! $1.052B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.43 $1.32 $16.73M 12.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 47211 $1.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 65918 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.