DRO 3.87% $1.48 droneshield limited

DroneShield (DRO) Discussion Thread, page-163

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Sorry that I was unclear earlier. I bought my first tranche of shares in 2017 and have added to my holdings with about a dozen more acquisitions since then. I only began selling off modest lots this year. The erratic price action on news caused me to decide to lighten up a bit.

As stated previously I now think DRO has reached a point when the company's products and its attractiveness to acquirers will cause significant appreciation. Your 130p target may indeed be too modest.

As for acquirers my money is on QinetiQ (QQ) on the LSE. It is a UK defense company with a history of bolt on acquisitions and in dire need of a drone defense capability. It is also on my radar as an acquisition after it concludes its 100MM Pound share buy back program. QQ has an Australian presence and is quite like likely familiar with DRO.

Finally as for alternative holdings with significant upside I like FastBrick (FBR) on the ASX. It's currently quoted at ..026p. It has a proven product, Hadrian, that is being introduced in my country later this year. The resultant publicity should result in increased visibility and share price appreciation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.