DRO 4.15% $2.01 droneshield limited

DroneShield (DRO) Discussion Thread, page-522

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi All,

Thanks for the info and discussion yesterday, I decided to exit my position at $2. I think DRO has along way to run and if the company hits the planned growth targets over the next 4-5 years will see a market cap much higher than it is today.
    However, ultimately I didn't see much more sustained market cap growth in the short term. My thought process for this was that the 1.5b market cap is now almost 20 times current forecast revenue (circa $80 million) and even if we hit this and next years revenue were to double to $160 million, then we would still be sitting at 10x revenue. I felt this was ultimately overpriced in the short term. Further the company seems to announce every contract over 1-2 million and looking at the announcements this year I don't expect the revenue to surprise on the upside in the quarterly or annual report.

I am still bullish on the company prospects in the long-term, and should the shareprice retreat I will be looking to re-enter, however at this stage I am up a whopping 600% (best ever performer for me by a looooong margin) and felt it was prudent to lock in the profits and explore other opportunities. Good luck to all holders and hope the company continues to perform.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.01
Change
0.080(4.15%)
Mkt cap ! $1.532B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $2.03 $1.88 $37.37M 18.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.02 230725 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.